Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Making the leap!

I'm finally making the leap back into the blogging world.  I'm doing the December Daily with Ali Edwards/and/or Journal Your Christmas Class with Shimelle.  Seeing everyone's foundation pages is quite motivating, and I'm ready to go.  Got my papers, and embellies, not quite sure on the format yet, since I've not the time to journal a lot in the busy holidays.  So I'm thinking the K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid) philosophy may work quite well for me this year.  So, here we go!

3 Comments:

At November 16, 2010 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

ROBYN!!!!!!
Yes, I'm yelling;) I've missed you soooo much and have wondered how you've been. I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how things were going. I bet your kids are ginormous!

Excited to see your Christmas album and I'm adding your blog to my reader.

 
At November 16, 2010 at 1:34 PM , Blogger Mariangeles M said...

Love that K.I.S.S. thing hehehe
You go girl!

 
At December 2, 2010 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Gabi said...

the keep it simple is the way to go! :) Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home