Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Only 10 days 'til Christmas


Only 10 days 'til the big day & it's snowing here!  A perfect night for staying in and tree decorating.  We got our tree last night, so it's sitting in the living room corner, with the tree lot net wrapping still on it, waiting very patiently.  Not so sure how our new puppy-girl is going to take to an ornament-filled Christmas tree.  I hope she doesn't think it's one big puppy toy!  She's already been chewing on, and playing with some of the shipping paper that my Shiny Brite ornaments came in from ebay.  Luckily, she didn't get to the ornaments, just the wrapping.  Whew!  Some cute ideas for displaying the Shiny Brites here. Now, anyone know where I could find 100-or-so glass candle holders?




So, looking at a few more decorating ideas, and I happen to love this one,too, from BHG.
 And I even have 4 styrofoam tree shapes. Wish I had some of that yummy gingham  & toile red ribbon they used. Those of us who have ribbon love will appreciate that I have more rolls of Christmas ribbon than I can count, so there must be some red gingham here somewhere! Another super-cute-but-do-I-have-time project is these glass bell jars, filled with vintage glass ornaments.

1 Comments:

At December 20, 2010 at 4:27 AM , Blogger Gretchen said...

Love these Christmas ideas... I really like that chalk board idea. :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home